RATES

The prices are per reservation of the full house and per night. Minimum stay will be 3 nights except from June 15th till Sept 15th when the mínimum stay is 7 nights.

Prices of the full house (kitchen included) per night. . The house has 2 Superior Double Rooms and 6 Standard Double Rooms (4 with King size bed, 1 with two individual beds and 1 with choice to be configured as King size bed or two individual beds). Total máximum capacity: 16 persons. Handicapped Access to the common áreas of the house and Pool and one of the Standard Double Rooms suitable for handicapped.

Low Season 990€ per night
High Season1,240€ per night
Discount up to 14 people-90€ per night
Discount up to 12 people-140€ per night

High Season: Easter, Special long weekends and from June 15th till September 15th.

GENERAL CONDITIONS

Check in: from 15:00 on the arrival day
Check out: till 12:00 on the day of departure
Reception 24 hours
10% VAT included in the price
Credit cards accepted (VISA, MASTERCARD and American Express)
Transfer to and from the airport or station. Price on request
All rooms and interior common areas are non-smoking
No pets

30% of the total Price of stay is not refundable and is charged at reservation.

Cancellation: If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, the cancellation cost is 30% (already charged at the time of reservation). If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the remaining 70% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.